Si - Sol B
Product Code : BF Si SB
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- 10 kilograms
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 92.14/kg INR
- Product Name :
- Si Sol Bâ¢
- Silica unlike other essential elements in plants has a function that is mechanical rather than physiological. This characteristic of Silica function explains why Si effects are easily observed in plants that accumulate Silica to a certain extent and why Si effects are more obvious under biotic or abiotic stress. Silicates make plant cell walls thicker and stronger while increasing the size of the vascular system of the plant. Thicker cell wall makes plant stronger in all aspect. Enlarged vascular system aids in the plant taking up more water and nutrients resulting in a bigger, healthier, higher yielding plant.
- Si Sol B is a biological fertilizer based on a selected strain of naturally-occurring beneficial bacteria of the Bacillus genus isolated from a granite quarry.
- Si Sol B is used as an effective soil inoculant. It solubilizes silica and provides the plant with strength to tolerate biotic and abiotic stresses and improves its resistance to pest and disease attack.
- Si Sol B contains spores of the Bacillus spp.. It is formulated as Wettable Powder with CFU count of 1 X 10 ^ 8 / g. With the changes occurring in the global environment, the role of Silica will become more and more important for better and sustainable production of crop
- Si Sol B is suitable for application on Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops , Sugar Crops , Forage Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India