Price And Quantity
- 10 kilograms
- 131.51/kg INR
- 130.00 - 140.00 INR
- Use: PACER is a biological insecticide based on a selected strain of naturally-occurring entomopathogenic soil fungus Metarhizium anisopliae (NCIM 1311 ) that infects and kills root grubs , termites , ants , locusts and many soil insects.
- Constituents: PACER contains spores and mycelial fragments of Metarhizium anisopliae . It is formulated as powder with CFU count of 1 X 10 ^ 8 / g.
- Additional Information: PACER is registered by Indian Pesticides Regulatory Authority - Central Insecticides Board, Govt of India. PACER is approved for use in Organic agriculture. The strain of Metarhizium anisopliae is owned by Agri Life
- Compatibility: Compatible with all soil types and crops.
- Shelf-life: It is stable for a period of 12 months from the date of manufacturing
- All India
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India