Price And Quantity
- 10 kilograms
- 480.00 - 500.00 INR
- 486/kg INR
- Use:Diebackcare is a biological fungicide that helps control Dieback disease in orchards.
- It is based on selected strains of naturally-occurring antagonistic microbes
- Composition: Diebackcare contains spores, mycelia fragments and vegetative cells of the microbial consortia. Dieback / Wilt disease can be caused owing to a host of factors such as Phytopathogenic fungi / Phytopathogenic bacteria/ Phytopathogenic Virus / Phytopathogenic Nematodes , Root grubs , Micronutrient imbalance, Soil compactness , Water logging , Inadequate root respiration.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with biopesticides but not with chemical fungicides
- Shelf-life: Diebackcare is stable upto 12 months from the date of manufacturing
- All India
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India