- Use: BIOTILIS is a biological fungicide based on a selected strain of naturally-occurring antagonistic bacteria Bacillus subtilis (NCIM 2063) BIOTILIS TM contains endospores of Bacillus subtilis . It works as both a fungicide and a plant growth promoting rhizosphere bacteria (PGPR).
- Formulation: It is formulated as Wettable Powder with CFU count of 1 X 10 ^ 8 / g. We also offer a count of 1 X 1X 10 ^ 9 CFU/g. BIOTILIS TM is approved for use in Organic agriculture.
- Target diseases: It controls disease causing pathogenic organisms such as Alterneria, Xanthomonas, Pytherium, Sclerotia, Phytophorum, Oidiopsis, Rhizoctonia, Botrytis, Phakopsora etc. which causes root rot, root wilt, stem rot, leaf rot, early blight, late blight, mildew in crops
- Compatibility: It is compatible with all types of Bio pesticides but not with chemical fungicides
- Shelf-life: Biotilis is stable for upto 12 months from the date of manufacturing
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India