- BIORUB is a biological microbial consortium that controls Rubber Pink Disease of Rubber Plant that is caused by a fungus Corticium salmonicolor / Erythricium salmonicolor.
- BIORUB contains spores, mycelial fragments and vegetative cells of several anatagonistic microbes.
- It is formulated as Wettable Powder with CFU count of 1 X 10 ^ 8 / g.
- It is compatible with biopesticides but not with bio fungicides
- It is stable for upto 12 months of manufaccturing
- All India
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India