Price And Quantity
- 10 kilogram
- 100 INR
- BIOKUPRUM is a biological fungicide based on a selected strain of naturally occurring antagonistic fungus Chaetomium cupreum (CABI 353812 ) that protects crops from fungal diseases like rust , early blight ,late blight ,leaf spot , stem rot, tuber rot.
- BIOKUPRUM is an effective foliar spray to combat the various fungal diseases listed above.
- BIOKUPRUM contains spores and mycelial fragments of Chaetomium cupreum. It is formulated as Wettable Powder with CFU count of 2 X 10 ^ 6 / g. BIOKUPRUM is approved for use in Organic Agriculture.
- Applicatibility: BIOKUPRUM is suitable for application on Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops , Sugar Crops , Forage Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.
- It is stable upto a period of 12 months from the date of manufacturing
- All India
154, A/5, SVCIE, IDA Bollaram, Medak Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 502325, India